About

Welcome to my travel blog! This page will be including all things travel related, which will involve documenting all of my mad adventures on this blog, when I can. Conquering the world, one continent at a time!!!

Countries Travelled

Nal bogo michyeo!

14:39 Unknown 0 Comments

What can I say? This week has been crazy as f*ck. I've been ill, technically I'm still not fully recovered Let's hope I don't catch MERS!!!!! D: I've been slap banged with a change to the curriculum due to new management, which meant a last minute pile of tests and vocab sheets to write. Thank F*ck for coffee! It's all done now, the big test is on Thursday but in the run ups I need to teach this vocab to them.  Grrr.. I'm slightly freakin' out about that in all honesty.

I'm also not looking forward to having to argue my working hours again on Monday, as they want to extend it by a further 30 minutes which is not in my contract and extra work I am not getting paid for plus the time I travel to get home, settle down eat, workout etc. it literally means going home and going straight to sleep with no time to unwind. 

Aside from that I'm ok, I'm planning for Busan but it might get pushed back into August just for more preparation time etc. Either way this summer I'm hitting the beaches, pushing back dates is not necessarily a bad thing as my birthday I can hold a crazy booze filled weekend and gives me more time to get this body in tip top bikini ready shape. The weight loss is going amazing! I have been here just under 2 months and i've lost more weight than I lost in that 3 months in England. I say weight loss, but the scales have not done much in changing, I however have been measuring myself regularly and I am noticing real changes!!! I reckon all the protein I'm eating means I'm gaining muscle at the same time hence the lack of weight changes. My fridge is packed full of eggs, protein milk, fruit, organic vegetables, chicken! WIN!!!! 

appetiser and sides
So the weekend was crazy, I've been so good with my spending since I got here, I've been out on the lash once and that was when I arrived, I go out Saturdays to eat and cycle with the gaturi sister, Jest came over one weekend and we drank a load of beer and soju but nothing that broke the bank, Korea I love how cheap you are! I really don't spend much money on food, it's kinda samey at the moment, but as I eat lunch at school, I find it doesn't bother me so much. So this weekend I went a little crazy on the shopping for the first time, I bought quite a few beauty things, stuff for the kids at school, stationary, some clothes and accessories. I also want to add there was sales everywhere so majority of the stuff I bought was half the price, so despite buying so much stuff I really didn't spend much at all.
spicy seafood fried rice and pho

The sis and I went to a Vietnamese restaurant for lunch, it was banging! We had a seafood fried rice and pho and an appetiser, with some ice jasmine tea, it was immense, it was so clean and healthy I was so full but not feel bloated it was awesome!  

finding my next mad conquest in a store of cute things
SURPRISE! found a tiny child's party hat 
After that we got started on the retail therapy, it felt like christmas for me, everywhere were sales and things were so damn cheap! That may seem like such a typical female thing but shopping with me is not a normal affair, in fact put me with someone just as mentally unstable together in a town full of shops *COUGH*Mimi*COUGH*, you have trouble on yours hands. I like to mess about, play and experiment with things that aren't necessarily age appropriate, be an idiot in general public in all honesty I revel in what I do best and thats be 100% crazy! Embrace the madness...or so I keep telling myself ;). Here's some fine examples of what we get up to when we were out and about in Downtown.  The weather was complete sh*t though but that didn't put too much of a downer on my weekend.

cute snapbacks! That shit Cray!
So after shopping the plan was meant to go out and have a mad all nighter getting crunk with the Jestmeister and Yunwoo, the first people I hit the clubs with when I got here actually. I haven't seen Yunwoo or spoke to him since then actually. Anyways the reason I didn't get to see them, was well a huge ass storm decided to come by and fuck up my weekend and I was buried under a load of paperwork, so Cherry's mad weekend turned out to be a quiet night in, banging out vocab sheets and tests. It wasn't so bad though, I got it all done with plenty of time to spare today, so much I had done my shopping, pampered myself, cleaned again, watched 4 episodes of game of thrones and it's still reasonably early. Is 10.30pm early? 

It's been a chill weekend and its only 10 days until payday, I still have so much dough left for this month! I still can't fathom that I send home half of my wages and still have way too much money to live off for a month!



I'm gonna close this post today with a thought: I question my sanity at times, I can't work out if I'm genuinely fucked up or if it's a coping mechanism. Is it really true, all the best people are crazy?

Asia complex downtown
Asia complex downtown



Asia complex downtown















0 comments: