About

Welcome to my travel blog! This page will be including all things travel related, which will involve documenting all of my mad adventures on this blog, when I can. Conquering the world, one continent at a time!!!

Countries Travelled

From strength to strength

12:27 Unknown 0 Comments

So I haven't written on this blasted thing in a while and I feel it's long overdue. My life has been a whirlwind since I wrote a blog post, I went through a lot of up and downs.

Let's get the negative out the way so I can end on a positive note.

Since I last wrote I was in a difficult place and had been for a long time I was ridiculously heartbroken and I felt so alone. You can probably remember me mentioning it in a past post but literally up until last week I was carrying this great weight inside. I hid it well I think with just drinking a shit load and going out more and meeting new people. That's the good news and I'll touch on that in the next part. I find myself everyday fighting with my thoughts trying any way to distract myself it really truly affected me, I don't know why I wasn't prepared for it because falling in love with someone does that to you.

But I'm not writing to discuss him, it's what happened during this time that I ultimately regret, I made a decision which at the time seemed like a great way to move forward and heal. Now this decision started a chain of problems of which I have only just nipped in the bud last week, I went through stresses of fighting with this guy who I called my friend, he came between me and one of my girl friends and he manipulated me at a time I wasn't at my strongest and I had let my guard down.  He was a serial liar and probably one of the best actors I have ever come across. He thought I didn't know but I knew what his real intentions were, never underestimate a girl whose been hurt a billion times, I'm already 1 step ahead of you. So me being smart I retaliated in the best way I know how, mind fuckery, I killed him with kindness but at the same time never let him win at his pathetic game playing he thought he called the shots and every time I would just shoot him down. In the end I got tired and bored of fucking with his mind so I ended our friendship. If you could ever call it that in the first place. I win asshole!!! 

Elly, Brian and Kasper and I at Tequilaz
Now every tunnel has a light even if that tunnel is like 5 months long lol so here's the light, the night the cracks in that so called friendship started to show, was also in contrast the time the day my life would change for the better. I started to make friends, I met Elly and Brian aka Hansol and Suyoung and that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. From then on my friendship circle grew dramatically, literally weekend after weekend I was networking and meeting foreigners and Koreans. This was the all mighty sweet cherry hehe on top of my mountainous cake of self-loathing, since then my life has dramatically turned around I've done some amazing stuff with amazing people in the short time I've known these new friends. I can't go anywhere in Gwangju now without spotting people I am acquainted with.

Chuseok was probably the most memorable so far, I did things I wouldn't even dream of doing i.e. 40 hour benders and drinking 5 days straight. This is just the beginning too this week I am going to Seoul and the following weekend I am going to a wedding and you can't forget halloween!
Another gleaming beacon of happiness that entered my life was on the 13th September, I brought home this 3 month old ginger kitten who I've named Jackson or Jax for short after the notoriously sexy and bad ass Jackson Teller from Sons of Anarchy.

He's so sexy when he's angry ;)

Now normally I am a dog person, I still think I am at heart. But realistically cats are lower maintenance and can be left at home pretty well too, but I love my cat all the same, despite being a pain in the ass at times.
Jax loves naps

I love Gwangju here's some pics from the past few months of some of the awesome people I have met. I love here so much I am staying for a second year! Muchos Love x
Tequilaz!

More Tequilaz!

Watching ant man in 3D






0 comments: