About

Welcome to my travel blog! This page will be including all things travel related, which will involve documenting all of my mad adventures on this blog, when I can. Conquering the world, one continent at a time!!!

Countries Travelled

Just like Animals, Animals, like Animals

19:39 Unknown 0 Comments

Well hey my delightful followers, as you can tell I am in a hella better mood than the last blog post. With good reason too, life is amazing and October is a fabulous month to be in a great mood we had Hangul day last Friday which meant a 3 day weekend!!!! I also have a wedding to attend in 7 days plus halloween is just around the corner! (honestly, where is the time going?)

I took the meaning of loving my food literally. 
So far so good, I went out with my girls Emily and Elly for some super delicious Lobster. It was amazing! Never had lobster in a while and definitely not in a restaurant it was a mini feast and I will definitely be making a trip there again despite being a little pricey.

Despite being only a 4 day week after Chuseok the week dragged due to the fact Elly and I had a trip to Seoul planned. We left Thursday night and arrived in Seoul 1am we stayed in Gangnam at a fantastic guesthouse. We got back got ready and hit the bars, clubs at almost 3am in Itaewon. It was quiet being a Thursday so we got home about 6.30am. The next day we woke up at 10.30am which was pretty early considering we didn't actually goto bed until 7am. We hit the coffee shop for some overpriced green tea latte and went shopping in Gangnam. We bought some bits and pieces, had some fantastic lunch looked around some more then headed back to our guesthouse to doll ourselves up for a Friday night out in Itaewon. Despite Seoul being so hyped up I have no real love for the place, it was nice to visit but nothing that I haven't experienced before. It's a large place like London and full of many foreigners but the population being so high is stressful and overwhelming and puts me in a constant bad mood.

Harry Potter Beer
Bulldogs food
We met up with Kasper, a friend from Gwangju who recently moved to Seoul to study, we had dinner at an English restaurant called Bulldogs, we drank Harry Potter Butter beers and ate hot dogs which was just a british banger in a bun but with a twist it had mashed potato on top with gravy lol. We drank alcohol and partied until 5am, before heading home for some well needed rest before heading back to Gwangju. Our bus back to Gwangju was at 14.15 and I we got back in good time, but there's no rest for us animals so after I had done some well needed shopping in E-mart and Elly had finished her tutoring we headed back out in Gwangju for an awesome night with all the amazing people in Gwangju we see every weekend and partied yet again until about 5am. I ended up not actually going to bed until 7am, I genuinely don't know how my body hasn't just shut down on me yet due to the amount of partying and minimal rest i have in between. Fun times Gwangju, honestly despite having a great time in Seoul with Elly, Gwangju will never be beaten, I always know whenever I'm out on the weekends here I will see tons of people I know and I am guaranteed an awesome night out!

It's all just a fond memory and nostalgia to me now, back to work tomorrow *cries*. It was amazing, laughing and loving life. Let's kick this week in the ass so I can have yet another awesome weekend :)


I'll leave you with this random video, one of many random videos we filmed whilst in Seoul. 









0 comments: