About

Welcome to my travel blog! This page will be including all things travel related, which will involve documenting all of my mad adventures on this blog, when I can. Conquering the world, one continent at a time!!!

Countries Travelled

The run ups to Korea

22:45 Unknown 0 Comments

So I eventually sorted a school in Korea, I am headed to a city called Gwangju to work at a private english institute. I have been out of work for 3 months, I have no idea what to expect from South Korea. After bad experiences in Thailand, I cant say I am confident. But at the same time, the past 3 months being unemployed has to have been the most boring time of my life. My visa is ready to collect on monday, which means not long after I will be flying a 15 hour journey to South Korea for the first time.

I'm excited at the same time. I can experience a new culture, save money for more adventures and get away from the pits of London, which I deteste. I am praying I make a load of friends whilst I'm out there, the language barrier also scares me. Trying to teach myself Korean, is a lot harder than learning Thai, in fact is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn.

So sometime next week or the beginning of the following, I will be leaving London Heathrow for the last time in a very long time (I'm kinda hoping I will do my travelling, then find somewhere I can settle down abroad for the foreseeable future).


0 comments: