About

Welcome to my travel blog! This page will be including all things travel related, which will involve documenting all of my mad adventures on this blog, when I can. Conquering the world, one continent at a time!!!

Countries Travelled

Day 1 in Korea

13:50 Unknown 0 Comments

So flights went smoothly from London Heathrow to Abu Dhabi to Seoul Incheon Airport. I met the lady from the agency (she's actually adorable), she paid and got me on a 4 hour bus ride to Gwangju city on the opposite end of S.Korea (it seems whatever country i'm in I always end up living in the south).

Incheon Airport, Seoul


Anyways after a 16 hour flight and a 4 hour bus journey, I made it to the city of lights, home to many shops and the world cup stadium (I'm sure theres hella lot more, its a big city, 6 biggest city in S.Korea in fact). I met one of my colleagues at the bus station (she translates to me) and we jumped in the directors car, who could not speak english (come to think of it I don't even know their names!) Anywho they were both more than hospitable, they took me for a traditional Korean meal, showed me the school, bought me bread and gave me fresh eggs from her own chickens.
What I ate for dinner, traditional Korean cuisine


I am now lying in my awesome double bed in my apartment, jet lag has messed up my bodyclock, I have unpacked and the apartment is awesome, only downside being a two bed is the director can come and crash when she likes which I am not sure I am cool with. Weather is banging here also which is lovely. Also, the good thing about being in a huge city, theres a high population of foreigners even if i'm the only one at my school.

Any who, I'm up tomorrow at 7.30 to observe a kindergaten class and again the same monday, going to see how I can best organise myself for tomorrow.

Will update tomorrow with pics and on how my day went!

0 comments: